Good news, everybody! I am definitely getting better at cooking scrambled eggs.
Here is another recipe for scrambled eggs with some goodies mixed in. I like to call it…
Green, Eggs, and Ham
(The eggs are not green. Note the comma.)
approx. 1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 an avocado, diced
approx. 1 ounce ham, diced
1) Coat bottom of a non-stick pan with olive oil.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together 4 eggs with 1/4 cup coconut milk. Pour into pan, over medium-high heat.
3) Add 1/2 an avocado, diced. (Slightly firm avocados will be fine in this recipe.) Add ham.
4) When the eggs are bubbly, flip the eggs over. Bubbly eggs are fluffy eggs. 🙂 Don’t worry about flipping all the eggs in one piece, these are supposed to be scrambled eggs!
5) When the eggs are cooked through, put onto a small plate and enjoy. 🙂